Description for Z Directional Strength Tester
The ZDT XP Series Tester is designed to determine the Z – Directional Strength
of Paper, Paper Board, Tissue Paper, etc. It is a State- Of- The- Art instrument and yet simple in design and operation.
- A digital compression gauge, with RS232,
- Load cell and memory built in. Provides readings in Lbs, Kg, and Newton (N).
- Features stainless steel, tension rods, cabinet enclosure, control panel, platens…
- Software kit for computer communication available as optional when a new unit is ordered or as a retrofit.
Control Panel: The control panel depicts a Power On switch; Push Button type Start Switch; Knob for Compression Adjustment; Power On Light and a Test On light.
- Compression platen area: 4.0 square inches.
- Load cell capacity max: 25 lbs
- Compression Speed Rate: 2.8 inches/minute.
- Compression: set at 5 lbs. and is adjustable.
- Dwell Time: set at 6 seconds ±1 sec
- Approximated Weight: 75 Lbs.
- Approximated Dimensions: 20 x 22x 12 inches.
- Compression tests Platen Surfaces: are Self-adjusting to allow 100% contact with