This laboratory sheet mold is constructed to TAPPI specifications for use in making hand sheets by TAPPI Test Method T-205. The sheet mold deckle is constructed of stainless steel and produces a 6" round hand sheet. The unit includes the agitator, forming wire assembly, drop leg, valve and sump.
- Stainless Steel Deckle Cylinder
- 316 Stainless Steel Backing wire & grid plate
- Silicone Sealing Gasket
- Stainless Steel Agitator
- The mold base is bronze and the drop leg is brass.
- Stainless Steel Surge Sump (8 ½ liter)
- Mounting flange allows bench top or in-sink installation
- Stainless Steel drop leg & valve
- Electronically actuated valve with remote switch
- Custom forming wires