New laboratory sheet dryer designed for drying hand sheets from all sheet molds. The sheet dryer utilizes new heating element technology to provide a uniform surface temperature for rapid and consistent drying. Dryer also has over-temperature protection.
- Stainless steel base, thermally isolated from the surface plate
- 15” by 16” curved hard anodized aluminum surface plate
- Spring tensioned hold-down secures sample sheet to drying surface
- Surface plate temperature regulated with a digital temperature control
- Temperature Range 0-250°F (0-121°C)
- Over temperature sensor to prevent overheating.
- Surface temperature achieved in 8 minutes
- Power 120V or 220V power supply, 10 amp
- Dimensions - 22”(56cm)w x 20”(51cm)l x 8”(20cm)h
- Weight - Approximately 40 lbs(18 kg)