Capacity: 0-0.250 ft. lbs. (1.053 joules) or
0-0.500 ft. lbs. (2.107 joules)
Sample press range: 50 - 200 psi
Data available: average, stand. dev., max/min,
histograms coefficient of variation
The improved Model B tester has automated the test process with microprocessor-controlled data acquisition. Designed to provide the expected internal bond strength for various types of paper, coated products and paperboard, this instrument measures the impact energy imparted to the specimen. The machine consists of a base, sample-preparation press, tape dispenser, dual-range pendulum (0 to 0.250 ft. lbs. and 0.10 to 0.500 ft. lbs.)
Diogital display or Computer connection and Windows software available as a choice .
- Precise results without operator interpretation - assures material quality
- Time-saving reports - test results displayed.
- Increase testing-budget buying power - affordable, reliable design
- simple, fast testing - quick-release sample set-up
- tests a variety of products
- The Model B also includes five sample bases, five sample angle holders, a knife-blade assembly, and pressure-sensitive tape.